Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Picture of Me

If you haven't seen me yet with my new short (nonexistent) hairdo, I finally have a picture for you. That's my infamous cousin, Gina who makes the best food in the world on the left from her visit last month. Mike calls me his Harley chick because I look like a rough, tough motorcycle girl now. Hmm, maybe not with the pink scarf and polo shirt! LOL! Gosh, I miss having Gina around right now. She's going through a tough time herself right now because one of her dear friends is also battling cancer and my heart goes out to her. Hang in there, Gina, I'm praying for you and thinking about you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear Gina's going through a rough time on a second front. From your previous mentions, it sounds like she's a lot of fun and probably a big help to her friend as well.

So I guess that's really a photo of two tough chicks.

Anonymous said...

You look great, Angela!

Olivia

Anonymous said...

WOW you look wonderful!

Oh and I agree with the other post...you are a touch chick! :)

Katie

Anonymous said...

Oh-so do love the look. :)

Very, very biker chick. Granted, you look great with hair, but still.... In a warped and twisted kind of way, kind of fun.
Gila