Thursday, May 10, 2007

Shot Again!

Since Angela is wasn't feeling well yesterday and today is not looking much better, I thought I would update everyone.

Yesterday, was a lack lusted day for Angela. I believe she spent most of the afternoon sleeping while Shelby (cat) kept her company. Which is good because I think she needs her rest. When I got home, Sophie, Riley, Angela, and I went for a short walk. I was nice to get her out of the house, even if it was only for 15 minutes. Afterwards, I made dinner and it was good to see she still had a pretty good appetite... especially with my cooking! Then around 8 o'clock or so she was back to sleeping on the coach. She kept trying to stay awake and I finally convinced her she needed the rest. She curled up on my lap and went back to sleep. That was nice!

Off all the nasty things that poor Angela has had to endure through this process, I would guess the worst began again last night. The daily shot! Yes, she hates them and probably more so since they are coming from me? We will continue this routine for about the next 7 days or so to help her blood counts rise.

As for other interesting news.... Angela's Dad may need surgery resulting for his falling down last week. We will update everyone as those results become available.

Lastly, a personal note from me. During this absolute crazy time over the last few weeks Angela and I have received SO much support from ALL of our family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, both of our jobs, that I wanted be sure to acknowledge this. THANKS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike,

Thank you so much for the update on Angela! You are such a strong wonderful man! Angela is lucky to have you! Pete and I as always have you both in our prayers!

Stay strong and know that you both are loved by so many!

Katie, Pete and the Camp Crew